Made in the USA! FREE UPS Ground Shipping! The TROY Alpha Upper Receiver Group in 5.56mm NATO utilizes a 14.7″ lightweight, chrome-lined barrel (.625″ dia) with 1 in 7″ right hand twist, and a pinned and welded A2 flash hider for an overall barrel length of 16″ (Non-NFA). Machined from forged 7075-T6 Aluminum with MIL-SPEC Type 3 Black Hardcoat Anodized finish, the Upper includes a 11″ TROY Alpha BattleRail that features a spring-action, integrated, M4-style front flip-up sight and a TROY rear folding BattleSight is also included. This upper is designed to fit MIL-SPEC 5.56 lower receivers. Includes (3) TROY 30-round Tan BattleMags. In restricted states, 10-round BattleMags will be substituted. Retail Sales Only, Direct with TROY. No Additional Discounts. No Backorders. Final Sale Product.
Terms & Conditions
- RED Friday (don’t wait for Black Friday) Epic Firearms Sale Dates: Friday, November 10, 2017, 12:01 a.m. Eastern through Monday, November 13, 2017, 11:59 p.m. Eastern. All RED Friday Sale promotions end on November 13, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
- Only United States retail customers are eligible to participate in this promotion.
- We can only ship to U.S. addresses. Shipping and billing addresses must be in the United States.
- Free shipping promotion entitles purchaser to free UPS Ground shipping within the continental United States only for the promotional products.
- The RED Friday promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to any other product or previous TROY purchases.
- Sale items are offered on a first come, first served basis. Quantities of some of the eligible sale products may be limited. Orders will be filled in the order they are received. There will be no backorders.
- All promotional items which include serialized products must be shipped to a Dealer in good standing with the BATF. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide TROY with the Dealer’s information and a current copy of the FFL. There will be a 50% restocking fee for any lower receiver returned to TROY due to an incomplete or failed NICS check.
- TROY’s general return policy does not apply to products sold during this promotion. All sales are final except for manufacturing defect or NICS failure in accordance with paragraph 7.
- Customers are responsible for knowing and complying with the laws and regulations in effect in their jurisdiction.
- Customers wishing to place an order during the RED Friday Sale may do via www.worldoftroy.com, fax: 866-788-4610, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling the sales office at 866-788-6412. Please be advised that the office will be closed Saturday, November 11 and Sunday, November 12, 2017.
- Upon order submission, your credit card will reflect a Pending Charge but funds will not be drawn until order is fulfilled and shipped.
- While TROY attempts to provide accurate information, there may sometimes be inadvertent inaccuracies. TROY is not responsible for, and reserves the right to correct any such inaccuracies.
Copyright © 2017 Troy Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.